Thursday, October 05, 2006

Chapter 11 Excerpt - Al-Nisa (The Women)

The women in my life were caught up in the fame and fortune of the drug life. My money gave them a sense of security. It’s natural for me to do for women. But, I don’t just do it for them. I like to please women. It makes me happy. The money on the other hand, didn’t mean anything to me. I exchanged it for love… the thing I needed most.


I know it’s not between me and the women in my past; it’s between me and God. So, I’ll re-live the pain of my life for healing sake. God can’t heal what I won’t reveal. I’ve got to remember the good times, the bad times, the ups, the downs, the joys and the pains… I’ve got to reveal them and let them go. I long for a spiritual connection with a woman. I’ve been trying to get to God all my life, and they say a woman can help you get there.

Comment on Chapter 11 Excerpt - Check Back for Weekly Excerpt Posts

No comments: