Thursday, October 05, 2006

Chapter 6 Excerpt - Free At Last!

How did this happen? Why did it happen? Who knew? Who was involved? And most important, who ordered it? These were the questions being asked all over the state by the prosecuting attorney, as Dr. Jewell said, “Bless him”, by lawmakers and by John Q Public.


My answers have always been the same. God did it! Why? He was recognizing my many pleas for freedom. He was acknowledging my petitions for a second chance. He was answering my prayers for forgiveness. He was rewarding my sacrifices for my Islamic faith. What seems amazing is the disbelief that my God could or would carry out such a monumental task. My question to those in doubt is “Why do you think man can carry out what you doubt God can conceive?” The answer is and has always been very simple. God did it… for me!


But God uses people. We’re instruments for carrying out His will here on earth. Now, when you change the question, you get a different answer. The real question begging disclosure is “Who did God use to set me free?” The paper trail runs from my father’s house…to the drug house… to the white house. It was a calculated game of chess. There were five players: all with years of experience manipulating the lives of others. The king? President William Jefferson Clinton. The queen? Governor Jim Guy Tucker. There was a bishop; Senator Jerry Jewell, a castle; State Representative Bill Walker and a knight, my dad, Robert “Say” McIntosh, Sr. On second thought, I guess there were 6 players; I was the pawn. Funny this game of chess. Many players make the mistake of being concerned with how many men they’re losing. But the seasoned players know the only thing that really matters is protecting the king – at all costs. To win, the king must remain standing.


You’re saying, “We suspect what you’re saying is true. But no one has proven it. What proof do you have? Where’s the smoking gun?” It’s in the moves of the game. Who did what when where and how. Nothing happens without a trace. The smoking gun is in the paper trail. Let’s follow it.

Comment on Chapter 6 Excerpt - Check Back for Weekly Excerpt Posts

No comments: